Monday, May 4, 2009

We're Back...

As of Saturday, we're back living in Wichita. WHAT A CRAZY PAST FEW DAYS!!!

I'm going to miss KC and all of our amazing friends that we've made, but I'm so excited to start this new chapter of our lives with our beautiful baby girl. It's going to be so nice to have family close. This week I plan on updating the blog A TON!!! I need to put pictures up and give updates... MAN, I hate moving/packing, it doesn't leave time for anything else!!! So, check back this week - I'll have belly pics, sono pics, moving pics... and MUCH MORE!!!

I want to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Jason's mom and aunt for helping us pack (even though Renae tried as hard as she could to make everyone in the house sick!!! LOL). My mom and dad for helping us move from KC to Wichita and letting us stay with them (that's right, I'm pregnant, jobless and living with my parents... LOL... it'll all work out)!!! And Arica for helping me pack and bringing me a drink when I REALLY needed it (don't worry, it was just from Sonic)!!!

More to come this week...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hayes Family said...

You're very welcome....Traci & I missed you at the guys football game last night! Hope the travels went well! I'm sure Bo was glad to see he best friend!!!!!!!

May 4, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

Glad to hear the move is going okay. We miss you!

May 7, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home