Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dr. Updates

Since the 8 weeks check-up we’ve made a few visits to Dr. Heit, one around 12 weeks and one around 16. Both were just regular prenatal care appointments, ya know, weight, blood pressure, questions, concerns and my personal favorite, hearing the heart beat!!! Both times the heart beat was around 150.

Now it’s just a game of hurry up and wait. On March 31st we’re scheduled for our sonogram and hopefully (baby willing) we’ll find out if it’s going to be a little girl or a little boy.

Sorry everyone, those visits were pretty boring, not much happened… Oh, I did get a big fat “you should start watching your calories, you’re a bit over where I’d like you to be as far as your weight”. Really??? 3 lbs.!!! I wonder what kind of speech women get if they’re over 10!!! I looked at Jason and said, “Those damn jelly beans!” Dr. Heit started laughing at me, but really, he told me I should work out 5 days a week instead of my usual 3-4 days a week!!! Are you kidding??? I didn’t work out that much when I was in shape – this baby business is HARD WORK!!!

We’ll just see how that goes!!!

Last weekend we went home to Wichita, Jason had a bachelor party to attend. It was nice to be back with family, my mom took some photos of the little belly so I’ll add those pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

Good, glad to hear things are fine. We had heard that you had to go the doctor, so we are very happy to read that all is well. Can't wait to find out if Gus will have a new pal or a girlfriend this fall!

March 18, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home