Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kicking or Gas?

I’m about 20 weeks now and I’m finally starting to feel the baby move and kick, either that or I’m having some pretty funky gas bubbles (bubble guts as my cousin would say). It’s the coolest feeling EVER!!! While I’m sure this won’t give it justice, it feels like little gas bubbles in your tummy!!! I’m pretty sure that last Saturday was the first time I finally realized what it was, my sister was staying at our house (long story... New York, crazy women, 31, missed a flight, snowstorm, power outage… LOL) and she let me know that it wasn’t gas and it was probably the baby. So for the past week I’ve been paying more attention and now I know that it’s definitely the baby!!! VERY PRECIOUS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

So exciting! I loved feeling Gus move- it was so special. I miss that feeling (although I do not miss all the other stuff, LOL).

April 2, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home