Thursday, April 2, 2009

Long Night

Just so we have it posted. Jason and I had a pretty big scare about 4 weeks ago (16 weeks), I started bleeding pretty heavy around 10:30 at night and we went right to the emergency room. They ran every test they could think of just to make sure everything was fine. I have never been more scared in my life, I was a complete mess. Jason was amazing, he was very strong and kept telling me everything was going to be okay. I know he was just as scared, but he held it together for me and for the baby. He’s my hero!!! We didn’t leave until 4:30 in the morning, the doctor said everything looked fine and just to follow up with my personal doctor the next day.

The ONLY great/amazing/wonderful thing about that night was that we got to see the baby!!! AND, it actually looked like a little baby, the spine, the arms and legs, the heart, it was AMAZING!!!

While we didn’t find out (then) if the baby was a boy or a girl, we did find out that the baby is VERY stubborn (like daddy, LOL). It refused to let us get a look and sat Indian style the entire time!!! Too funny!!! When the tech pushed on my belly to try and get it to move, it put its little hand up as if it was saying, “talk to the hand”. Really, how cute is that? We all started laughing!!! I’m so in love already, I can’t wait to meet the little one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home