Friday, March 27, 2009

Boy or Girl???

Quick update – I still need to blog about our past couple of crazy weekends when we went back to Wichita for a bachelor party and then the wedding, but I’ll work on that this weekend.

More importantly, Jason and I are going to have our sonogram today and I can’t wait!!! Is it a boy or a girl??? I’m so excited I can hardly stand it, why did I decide to go to work today??? Last night I had a long talk with the baby because the last time we had a sonogram (16 weeks, I’ll also blog about that too, GEEZ, I’m never going to get caught up) the baby decided to sit Indian style the entire sonogram!!! The tech even said that he had never seen a baby sit like that for that long!!! So last night I said that it’s the only time that we need you to spread your legs open wide (especially if you’re a little girl). Hopefully this time we have an understanding.

So even though Jason and I are finding out today (YAY!!!) we won’t be telling family until Easter, we really want to do it in person and see everyone’s faces, it’s just not the same over the phone and you can’t blame us, Rita!!! LOL.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait that long!

March 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what about little ol' me?! Do I have to wait until June!?

March 28, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

Hey, got your facebook message in my email but am at work so can't access it... I do not know yet... unless Jason told Josh... But as soon as you guys tell- I really want to know! Email me!!!!! And I promise not to post anything until your fam knows :)

March 30, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home