Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wedding Weekend(s)

PART ONE:

A few weekends ago we traveled back to Wichita so that Jason could attend a friends bachelor party on Saturday night. Since we hadn’t been back since Christmas there were a lot of friends and family to see.

I’m not sure if everyone knows this about me, but I’m not a fan of Taco Bell (I’ll eat it if there is no other choice) or Taco Bueno (no bueno). So as you can imagine Jason and I don’t eat fast food Mexican very often here in KC because those are the ONLY two options we have. All I really wanted while we were back in Wichita was to eat at Taco Shop. So on Saturday I got my hair cut and was planning on meeting a friend for lunch on Saturday (I’d been thinking about it since Wednesday when we decided). As I’m almost to Taco Shop she calls to tell me that its closed (not something you should tell a pregnant woman when she’s been wanting it for days)!!! I was so heartbroken, it was hilarious!!! I told her just to meet me at Taco Tico (what can I say – I needed my fast food Mexican fix and I needed it FAST). It was YUMMY!!!

After Taco Tico my mom and I went to see my sister’s new house (beautiful) and then visited my grandma. On Sunday Jason and I ate lunch at his grandma’s house with his whole family, so while it was a BUSY weekend it was great to see everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home