Monday, May 11, 2009

Packing... BLAH!!!

A few weeks ago (ok, like 5 weeks) Jason's mom Rita and aunt Renae came to KC to help us pack, even though Renae tried to make everyone sick LOL, Rita and I tackled a good portion of the house. Who knew Jason and I had so much STUFF (I get it from my mama). I HATE packing, I'm not sure I know anyone that loves it, but just so we're all clear I really HATE it!!! Oh, and adding 22 weeks pregnant to the whole mess was even more AWESOME!!! However, the one good thing about packing is Rita - NO TV and break only for lunch!!! VERY SERIOUS!!!

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of our progress...



Here was our living room, how pretty!!!




Look at all those boxes, Rita and I kicked some serious booty!!! Plus there was more in the living room and kitchen!!! It was a good start to a LONG couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home