Monday, May 11, 2009

ER Baby Shower

On my last day of work ER had a baby shower for me, how cute is that?!? It was supposed to be a surprise, but when my last day turned out to be Friday the ladies decided that they had to tell me... you see, I was trying to talk Jason into taking me to the Royals game that Friday night and he wasn't too excited about it (probably because he was in on the surprise!!!). Jess knew that I wanted to go to the game and in fear of me turning into a crazy pregnant woman who isn't getting her way, she thought it was best I knew (she was probably right, LOL).

A few days earlier, Jess had looked up Jason's number in my phone when I was in the bathroom and Christina called him to let him know what they were up to!!! Those girls are AWESOME!!! I wish I could of been in on that call, Jason (I guess) was so confused, he told me that at first he thought it was a girl trying to get a job, too funny!!! It was a great baby shower, we got some new outfits for our baby girl, a few books (thanks Stina) and a gift card!!!


My girls, Jess and Christina!!! I miss them so much!!! I can't wait to see them at my baby shower here in "Wichy"!!!




Juice chugging contest out of baby bottles, LOL!!! (Elton, Jason, Kyle, Ben and Ben's boy Elisha)


Ready, set, CHUG!!! Elton won until we realized that he's a BIG FAT CHEATER, so the REAL winner was Ben!!!

A BIG thanks to everyone at ER and especially Jess, Christina and Sherri for planning a awesome shower!!! Jason and I appreciated it VERY much and I'm going to miss my family at ER. I can't wait to bring our baby girl to the big city so everyone can meet her!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home