Saturday, August 8, 2009

PRE-LABOR SUCKS!!! BRING IT ON ALREADY!!!

The past week I have been in what some would call "pre-labor"... well... it just SUCKS!!! I'm so uncomfortable!!! My back aches all the time, I have cramps and my stomach gets hard as a rock!!! Oh, and I can't even begin to tell you about the pain in my... you know... hopefully soon she'll grace us with her presence!!! I keep telling her there is more room on the outside... LOL!!! Her little butt is ALWAYS in my ribs.

As most of you know Jason and I are building our first house (cross your fingers everything goes as planned) so while it's being built we are living with my parents. Our close date is November 5th. Below are some pictures of our cute little room... YES, it's cozy, but I think it's going to work just fine AND once the house is done it'll all be worth it. More to come on the house later.


This is our bed, my mom usually has a twin... that wasn't going to work. Oh, and she made this into her "Little house on the Prairie" room (she loves old stuff) so that's what the bedding and decor is all about...


The cradle that she found at an estate sale. She bought for when we would come to visit... turns out it came in more handy then we would have ever thought!!!


Our real wooden rocking chair that I found at a garage sale for $5.00!!! My mom stained it to match the crib stain we picked (more on that to come). AND all our bags packed and ready to go... JUST WAITING ON HER!!!


Her dresser, also found at a garage sale with the matching night stand, $60.00 total. My mom also fixed these pieces right up... SHE'S GREAT!!! I'll post before & after pictures soon... you can't believe the difference!!!


Her changing table, also found at a garage sale $25.00. It was white... until my mom got her hands on it!!! AGAIN, SHE'S GREAT!!!


Don't think I need to say anything about this pic...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on that beautiful baby already! ;) I'm ready to be an aunt!

August 11, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

Post some pics of your baby girl on here, we need updates!

August 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home