Friday, July 10, 2009

Introducing…


Finally, it’s about time I posted the first pictures of our beautiful baby girl!!! It was so AMAZING, one minute I was looking at a typical black and white sonogram and then the next, there she was!!! I’m just so in love… even though she looks just like her daddy!!! I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!! The picture above is my favorite!!! You can't tell me that isn't Jason's nose!!! I'm pretty sure Jason even said, "well, maybe she's not yours..." Too cute!!!





As you can see, she has her daddy's lips!!! And nose!!! This angle is more looking up at her, but gives you a good look at her big, beautiful, full lips!!!



Here's our happy baby girl... she was just smiling for the camera... she gets that from her mama!!! LOL!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home