Friday, May 22, 2009

Dr. Christman

So I went to my first doctor's appt. since moving back to Wichita. I just can't say enough how happy I am that I get to have my doctor back!!! Don't get me wrong I loved Dr.Heit, but we're talking about Dr. Christman, the most wonderful doctor ever!!! He's a family friend that delivered my sister's 3 kids, my cousin's twins and my other cousin's two kids... and now me!!!

Plus he's just AMAZING!!! Remember all that talk about how I probably needed to give up the jellybeans and maybe workout a little more??? Well, Dr.Christman told me I looked GREAT and that I was right on track... he said that he doesn't worry too much about weight gain unless it becomes really outrageous... which I'm not!!! LOL. He did measure my belly and at first he said that I was measuring big, but then realized that he had read my chart wrong, he thought I was 22 weeks measuring at 27, but I was quick to say that I was 27 weeks!!! Everything with the baby girl is good, I go back in two weeks for my sugar test and another sono.

As for me and how I'm feeling... some days are better than others. It seems like she doesn't have any room!!! AND I still have almost 3 months left!!!

Her favorite hobbies right now include: making mommy sick when she eats and practicing her tumbling routines right when it's time to go to sleep... she's just hilarious!!! I can picture her giggling right now as I write this... I'm pretty sure she has her daddy's sense of humor. GREAT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home