Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby Shower

A few weekends ago... (I told you about me and updates) I had my baby showers!!! They were SO much fun!!! It was great to see family and friends and just hang out. Our little girl got lots of GREAT things and now mommy and daddy feel a bit better about her arrival!!!

Here are some pictures from the shower my sister gave me (Jason's aunt Linda also gave me a shower, but I don't have any pics from that one yet).


Me and my mama!


My sister and two cousins:
Cristin, Amy and Ashley


My friends: Arica and Sarah
(we missed you... Christina, Jess and Traci)


My best friend Brody!!! I love him!!!


OH YEAH!!! And I got the coolest gift... a baby food maker!!! It cooks and blends the food all in one!!! My friend Sarah and I were so excited we made carrots at the shower!!!
They tasted just like carrots (DUH, we were so scared to try them...LOL)!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

Looks like you had a nice time- sorry I missed it. You look so good! Only a few weeks left!

August 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home