Wednesday, August 5, 2009

37 weeks... YIKES!!!

I went to the doctor on Tuesday for my weekly check-up. Everything looks good. I lost a pound!!! So I guess the little princess is done growing, which is fine by me... these last few days have been AWFUL!!! I just feel like my belly can't stretch anymore AND it's so HARD and HEAVY!!! It just hurts!!!

I'm pretty sure I told him that either he could take her or I would... and he said he'd give me his scalpel (didn't go like I thought AND hoped, LOL)!!!

Anyway, I'm 1 and a half centimeters dilated and 75% effaced (sorry if that's TMI). So all those "fake" contractions, which by the way aren't SO fake... they still hurt... maybe not that bad, but I wouldn't call them fake... it sounds like a joke and let me tell you... NOTHING is funny about this!!!

So that's good news. Oh, and the doctor said that he didn't think she was a very big baby... so more good news... I'll just hope for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger MamaGottaRun said...

Good luck! Gus was born at 37 weeks... :)

August 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home