Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HERE WE GO...

OK, here’s the thing – I’ve been thinking about this for a LONG time now and I’m finally going to try and get my stuff together. The past year has FLOWN by and I’ve blinked and my baby is almost a year old and I’ve done NOTHING with this blog. I wanted to use it as a sort of “memory book” to track things that happen and that just hasn’t happened. I work full time and when I come home I spent time with Jaycie, so now I’m feeling TONS of regret that I haven’t taken the time to write things down, so here goes, THE PLAN:

I’m going to start writing once a week at least – just updates on our family, especially for our good friends in KC – I’m sure they’ll be proud. On a side note – I’ve starting writing in Jaycie’s baby book – FINALLY – I’ve been putting it off because I’m such a control freak and I knew I would get so frustrated with my handwriting and the way it looks, I’m getting over it and wouldn’t you know the pen smeared EVERYWHERE!!! I guess I had that coming, oh well, I just need to let it go and get my stuff together!!!

Tonight I’m going home to start coping photos from the past year onto my computer and onto DVDs so I can print them for my albums, maybe write a few pages in Jaycie’s baby book and hopefully get this blog up and running AGAIN!!!

Wish me luck – keep you posted!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home